We would like to thank the following sponsors
for their generous support of our 25th Anniversary Conference:
* American Arbitration Association (AAA)
* WSBA Alternative Dispute Resolution Section
* Maisano Mediation LLC
* Perkins Coie LLP
* Schlemlein, Fick & Scruggs PLLC
* Washington Arbitration & Mediation Service (WAMS)
* ADR Roundtable
* Chris Goelz
* Foster Pepper LLC
* KCBA Alternative Dispute Resolution Section
* Davis Wright Tremaine
* Lurie Workplace Solutions
* Resolution Washington
* Ryan, Swanson & Cleveland, PLLC
* Alan Alhadeff
The Beles Group
* Keith Law & Mediation
* Dispute Resolution Center of Kitsap County
* Law Office of John G. Llewellyn
* McCullough Hill Leary PS
* Roger Moss
* Philip Mediation
* Joanna T. Roth
* Simburg, Ketter, Sheppard & Purdy, LLP
* Kathleen Wareham
* Washington Mediation Association (WMA)
Are you or your firm interested in becoming a sponsor?
Please consider supporting the conference with your financial contribution. Your support helps ensure the success of the conference and provides scholarships to dispute resolution professionals, lawyers, and law students who otherwise would not be able to attend.
The conference depends upon financial support from individuals, law firms, and other organizations. We can continue to present high quality programming only because of the generous support of the legal and dispute resolution communities.
Sponsorship provides an opportunity to gain visibility among attendees and leaders in the field of dispute resolution.
We will gratefully accept a contribution in any amount. Please consider contributing at the Platinum, Gold, Silver, or Bronze levels. A contribution at any of these levels affords contributors significant advantages, including complimentary registrations. Please review the sponsorship categories below for full details.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, or to pledge your sponsorship of the Northwest Dispute Resolution Conference.